Thursday, December 15, 2011

6 Months!


Sweet Jonah turns 6 months old today.  It is amazing how half a year can seem both short and long at the same time.  I can say without question that this time has been the most rewarding 6 months of my life.  Jonah is very quickly turning into a little boy and I marvel at his rapid development.  I love celebrating all of his accomplishments.  He is able to shimmy and scoot his way toward toys and rolls over from front to back and back to front with ease.  He can sit up, but he almost always ends up on his tummy after a few minutes.  I stay close because you never know if he will have a slow-motion topple or a spastic face plant.  His disposition is very cheerful and easygoing---he can entertain himself for quite a while on his play mat.  I am so thankful to have such a happy and healthy boy.

Jonah's 6 Month Schedule:

7:00am :: Wake up, then breakfast (all meals are still exclusively breast milk)
7:45am :: Bouncy Chair - Jonah will play with his bears while we make and eat breakfast together
9:00am :: nap
~ We often run errands during Jonah's 9am nap or we will take Daisy for a walk ~
9:30am -11:00am  :: Play time on tummy, reading, & activity mat
11:00am :: Lunch
Noon - 2:00pm :: nap
2:00 - 2:45pm :: More playing
3:00pm :: snack
3:30pm :: Practice sitting up or take a walk to get the mail
4:30pm :: Jonah is put in his swing where he falls asleep.  I don't let him nap longer than 15 minutes.
5:00pm :: Tidy up, fold laundry, get ready for bath time
6:00pm :: Dinner
7:00pm :: Sleep
10:00pm :: Snack and then sleep again until morning

Photos from our weekend adventure on Mt Hood coming soon....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...