Last week we made our annual trip to Rasmussen Farms to walk the pumpkin patch and select some eating and carving pumpkins. I thought last year's trip was absolutely adorable but, I have to say that this year, it was unbelievably precious to see Jonah was running around the patch and picking up little pumpkins just his size.
Pumpkins everywhere!
Decisions, decisions...
Look, a green one!
We spotted a frog....a dried sunflower.....and then an old tractor.
Jonah had fun driving the tractor.
After much adventuring in the patch, we headed over to the corn maze.
The only way we could get Jonah to hold still for a family photo was to feed him an apple.
As of a few weeks ago, Jonah wants to do everything himself.
This includes running through the maze on his own.
Things have definitely shifted and I have a feeling that these photos are the first in a decade-long documentary series titled: Jonah Running By
Blurry as they are, these photos make me smile.
It was a nice little outing.
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment