Monday, October 31, 2011

Super Stash


I've been sick the last few days, so I didn't think we would do anything for Halloween.  But today I started feeling a little better and so I went ahead and made a special pacifier accessory for Jonah's outfit.  His cute little jumper was a gift from Grandpa and Abuelita....and while it technically isn't a costume, it was the prefect solution for a last minute photo shoot.


Daisy and Jonah are pretty much inseparable.  
They do everything together.....including wearing matching pink bandannas.


I even got Dad to participate.  Here are the boys giving me their most convincing cowboy stare-down.  


The weather was just lovely, so we decided we should carve our pumpkins too.


Here are the results!  


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is AWESOME! So happy that Dids was able to get in on the action too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...