Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Fever


Jonah got his first fever on Monday....but you wouldn't know it by this picture.  Our sweet baby called out to us at 11pm on Monday night and was roasting with a temperature of 103°.  We had acetaminophen on hand and got his temperature down, but it was a rough night.  By morning, I was also sick and so my dear husband worked from home in order to tend to us.  


I didn't have enough ambition to stage any photos yesterday....so here are my two boys sitting amongst a pile of laundry.  Our little bundle of joy clung to us weakly.  Jonah barely had enough energy to lift his head and spent most of the day dozing off in our arms.  The whole day was filled with tender moments as Jonah nuzzled into the comfort of our embrace. 


 While I don't wish for Jonah to be ill, it was hard not to enjoy the snuggles.

Fortuitously, Jonah's 9 month doctor checkup was already scheduled for Tuesday.  
The timing could not have been any better.  His fever had led to an ear infection on the right side so we were able to treat it right away.
Amoxicillin is amazing.  Just 24 hours later, our little firecracker is back!




Cuddles are nice, but this is what I like to see.
Hope you are all well.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...