Friday, February 1, 2013

Home


We traveled a bit during the month of January to visit family....in Bellingham and Scottsdale.
While those places are lovely, it is nice to be home.


I took Jonah and Daisy on a hike this morning and had one of those I can't believe that we live here moments.  This beautiful walk along the bluff in Washington is just a few minutes drive from home.


I love that an outdoor adventure is so accessible.  Depending on the weather conditions, we have options for big views on calm days and canyon hikes when the wind is blowing. 


I usually carry Jonah for the first bit and then he gets a chance to walk.  He's got pretty good endurance.  After about a mile he starts getting tired....at which point he stops to pick up rocks.


Jonah surprised me today by saying "Contrail"...which apparently he learned yesterday when I pointed one out in the sky.  Planes, barges, and trains are currently some of his favorite things to spot.


Now that we are back in town, I will do some catch-up posts from last month.


I hope you all have a lovely day!  Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...