We keep a list going of the little extra things we want to accomplish for the coming week. I didn't make this one with the intention of sharing it, but as I was thinking about summarizing this past week, I thought it worked beautifully. The big news was that Jonah started "solid" foods. Check! He's now eating an organic Rice Cereal mixed with breast milk in the mornings. He wasn't really into it the first day, but since then he's eaten everything we have offered (about 1 tbsp). I'll be offering him more this coming week and then next week we'll add a side of vegetable puree.
Below is a photo I took of Jonah this week as we were enjoying a bit of afternoon sunshine.
He loves looking up at the branches of our oak trees.
I'm glad we got outside earlier as it has been lightly snowing all day here.
Happy Sunday!


No comments:
Post a Comment