Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Day for Fathers


It could not have been more perfectly timed that Jonah took his first steps today!!

Happy Father's Day indeed to my wonderful husband and "da-dee" to our sweet son.
We (Jonah and I) are so very fortunate to have such a generous man in our lives.  I am thankful that Jesse enjoys being a father so much---he's really a natural.  And, as you can see from the photos below, they enjoy their time together!







Happy Father's Day to both of our Dads too.....thanks for reminding us to enjoy this time together!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Catherine for sharing these great photos, Happy Father's Day to Jesse. Oh and look out, Jonah's walking, puts a whole different perspective on things. Love to all 3 of you,
    Julie D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I am still quite thankful that Jonah still prefers crawling at the moment....it might be another month or two before the real walking begins. :) Hugs to your family.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...